My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Friday, November 23, 2007

There's a bitter body quickening within me, and its heartbeat is my own. Today is the day after Thanksgiving, and I feel very lonely. The holidays do this to me. I think it's because I watch the city further stratify in a gawdy farce of revelry. So many people seem to think that the congestion equals love - or the attempt to show love - and excitement. I can't stop thinking about how much colder it is, and how many people can't find a warm place to spend the night. And the masses are worried about getting digital cameras on sale? It's so very wrong. Bah, humbug!

Labels:


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine