My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Monday, November 19, 2007

As I left the apartment this morning for work, I looked outside and exclaimed to no one in particular, "It's snowing!" I suppose it was technically sleeting, as the precipitation consisted of puffed (r)ice that melted the instant it hit the ground.

Whatever it was, I was instantly psyched to tramp in it to the subway station. Unlike most people, I enjoy going out in the rain, snow, and a combination of the two. The city appears cleaner and assumes a slower pace.

Bouts of rain, much less snow, were few and far between in Texas. If I'm ever indifferent to anything falling from the sky (with the exception of pollutants and bird crap), I'll ask for a swift kick in the pants...with galoshes. This stuff slowing the commute and slickening the steps? This is why I moved to the Northeast.

Well, maybe just one of the reasons. The one right below the chance to wear sweaters for half the year.

Labels:


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine