My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Thursday, April 12, 2007

The seat of my pants, o how I fly by it!

Today was my first day back at work, and I wasn't very enthusiastic. Remember the Big Three struggle I wrote about almost a year ago? Let's just say there's a kind of deja vu lurking around the corner, ready to bonk me on the head with its rubber mallet. More details on that later, though.

I want to write much more later, as the nagging mom inside my head is telling me that I will forget the sentence that came to me on the subway, that I don't write about certain things enough anymore.

Alas, she also nags about bedtime and needing to take a shower. Goodnight!


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine