My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Cade and I are complaining about how neither of us have slept very well in recent days.

Me: The other night, I woke up with my head and neck in such pain. The pillows were stacked in a weird way, so I'd been sleeping with my neck strained. I was sore all day.

Cade: If you'd slept as uncomfortably as me, you'd have been walking around like a hunchback that got hit by a car. I was on Paul's floor with the three couch cushions - one for my head, one for my butt, one for my feet.

Me: That was dumb.

Cade: Yeah. So I was up, down, up, down. I felt like a sine wave.

Labels:


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine