My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Since I got back from Boston, I haven't done any new photo entries for a good reason - my hard drive was fuller than a glutton at a smorgasbord. I bought the nifty external hard drive my dad suggested, but delayed actually opening the box and tinkering with it until last night. Well, this morning actually. I'm not the most advanced computer user, and I demonstrate a kind of learned helplessness around anything involving the transfer of computer files. I like having someone near me when I try and mess with them. This way, if something gets screwed up, I can blame that person.

I did everything myself, however, so I finally got to upload the last roll of pictures I took before the hard drive unbuttoned the top button of its pants, unzipped, and decided to lie down on the couch indefinitely. The pictures are a hodgepodge of horses mostly. I lived one backyard away from my equine friends for eighteen years, yet only now can I appreciate them. Like children, horses smell, but some are alright.

I like when the horses get on the sidewalk, so long as they control their bowels.

I'd just gone to Sephora and was dying to know what Mr. Ed thought of the fragrance I'd tried.

The driver was catching his breath when this picture was taken. His horse had taken off running with no driver or overcharged passengers just a few minutes before. It was a funny sight.

My dad's daily litany of questions includes, "Have you gone to the Apple store lately?" My answer is nearly always a no. I don't like its sterility or location or hipster clientele. This picture is for my dad. The Apple store is in the background, and no, I did not go there.

Remember all those sack dresses Carrie wore during that one season of Sex and the City? That's what this picture reminds me of. And yeah, I guess I'm kind of a hater.

Labels: ,


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine