My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Monday, March 26, 2007

Adventures in Signage, Pt. 5

I suggest it was Sargent Crabapple, in the billiard room, with the candlestick.

Hardwere? Hardware? Where?

The only wing place I ever frequented (for about a year before coming to my gastronomical senses) has the slogan, "If you don't like our wings, we'll give you the bird!" Too bad Pluck U. didn't think of it first...

One of the more clever laundromat names out there, appropriately located in Cambridge.

Just in case people don't get that this is more or less the place of eventual death of all who enter, let's put lethal amounts of poison at the entrance to the senior center! Great idea!

I'd love to see how they'd compare my underwear drawer to Dick Cheney.

Labels: ,


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine