My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Sunday, February 05, 2006


A few months ago, Gap had an ad campaign for its jeans wherein singers reasoned, "Your favorite song is like your favorite pair of jeans." Alanis Morissette had a spot, and I don't remember her favorite song, but I do recall there was this young pianist I'd never seen before who sang the beginning of Todd Rundgren's "Hello, It's Me." I thought he had a beautiful voice, but the commercial never said his name and I never tried to find out who he was.

Three weeks ago, I found out the Gap introduced me to John Legend. Today I bought his album Get Lifted, and I'm thoroughly impressed. Normally, I don't buy cds unless I have a Best Buy giftcard. Most modern music stinks, and what doesn't stink is downloaded and burned onto a cd for me by my sister. That's the way I roll.

John Legend has changed me, though. I've already listened to the album numerous times today and watched his dvd. He writes and sings his own music - holla. And I'm convinced John and I should hang out sometime, because we live in the same city and despite all his talents, "we're just ordinary people..."

John Legend, will you be my valentine?


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine