Amanda's MsAdventures
Sunday, December 18, 2005
Amanda's MsAdventures
About Me

- Name: Amanda
- Location: New York, New York, United States
I'm Amanda of the MsAdventures. I started this blog to record my experiences as a shell-shocked, and then jaded, public school teacher in Harlem. After two years, I ran out of patience and one-liners and went into marketing. I write with my left hand and think with my right brain. I'm from Texas, but I live in New York City. I moved here after graduating from college with my family's blessing, some self-doubt, and a big dream. ***Love letters and tellings off are welcome at girlgriefdecade [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Previous Posts
- A shopping quote for the day:Me: (to Bobby) My fav...
- Christmas time in NYC is daunting. The weather ha...
- I was talking to my mom tonight about my writing, ...
- If recollecting were forgetting,Then I remember no...
- The cold weather appears to be making students at ...
- Q: Why haven't you been blogging much lately?A: I'...
- "I feel drunk but I'm sober I'm young and I'm unde...
- I want to remember how hard you were crying the da...
- You can never start blogging too soon.
- I live to spoil; and tonight I intend to possibly ...



<< Home