My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Friday, December 16, 2005

Q: Why haven't you been blogging much lately?

A: I've been busy with work six days a week, as well as after-school meetings and such. My social life has also become more active. I've been Christmas shopping, etc. In addition, I received many books from my NYPL reading list that I've frantically tried to finish before their due dates.


Q: What's going on with the NYC transit strike?

A: I personally was excited about a subway strike, because I kind of wanted to be absent today and to get a break from Saturday school. Other than that, though, the strike would be a great inconvenience for me and countless others. I woke up this morning and finally got dressed when I learned that transit was still running and the full strike would potentially be on Monday.


Q: What are you currently reading?

A: Rich Dad, Poor Dad. It should be called Rich Man, Poor Writer.


Q: Do you still like the snow?

A: Yeah. I'd prefer clean snow that would blanket the city and close the schools. I long for a snow day.


Q: What's something that you do that's really dumb?

A: Sometimes I iron clothes while I'm wearing them. On a low heat setting, of course, but still...

Labels:


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine