My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Monday, October 10, 2005

It's cold in here! The rain has stopped, but now it's cold and gray. Of course, it's probably cold because I have a window open and I am only wearing a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. After last night's cold medicine, I woke up throughout the night talking to myself in a weird haze. Great... I haven't been able to accomplish anything since waking, because honestly, I don't want to get dressed.

I have so much grading to do for my ex-students, not to mention the fact that I have to do one last lesson plan for the classes. I'm kind of afraid that Patton, the guy that thinks he wants my job, will bail on me after a whole ninety-minute block with the little darlings. "Not so fast, sir," I'd say. "You made your bed, no lie on it as the students try to smother each other with the blankets and steal your pillows."

I wish I knew a convenient and good place to go get some chicken noodle soup or goulash. I don't want to go to Tom's or some other cranky diner, and I don't want to have to commute to get there. I may just go to Duane Reade for Campbell's soup. Okay, I'm done here for now. Entry of substance coming soon.


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine