My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Friday, October 14, 2005


After a delay in Houston and having to fly in circles in Baltimore, my parents arrived in NYC around 4:00. They're staying at a hotel on my street, so the proximity is nice. All we did today was eat at Deluxe (blah), walk around 145th Street to show my mom my first apartment, and then walk around Times Square a bit. I need to be a better tour guide, but I'm still sick and I was so tired today. I'm looking for a good museum for my parents and I to see - something off the beaten path. I'd love to go to the Tenement Museum, but reservations are required and I don't know if it's open on weekends. Plus, my dad would make so many jokes, like "Gee, this place looks like your first apartment, ha, ha."

Sam is in rural Idaho right now preparing to endure another sibling's wedding. He is now the only one who hasn't gotten hitched. His sister is about to start her second marriage. Sigh. Don't let it get to you, Sammer! You are the coolest one by far, and you'll get married when you're ready and your partner is ready. Whoever she may be... Me? Hmmm...

I really don't have anything else to type. I have a tutoring job interview tomorrow in Brooklyn. Wish me luck.


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine