My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Remember when I wrote about Shaggy Steve and the bevy of other awkward creeps I sometimes meet a work events?

I recently got a comment from a reader named Laura who has also encountered the harrowing hairy one. See, I told you I didn't dream this guy up!

Clicking on the link will bring up Laura's comment, but here it is, in case you don't want to relive the nightmare.
I just went to a "Gen-Art" party in Miami, FL last night and was approached by none other than "Shaggy Steve," bearing exactly the same pick-up line, business card and haircut you described here. I found him to be so creepy (and reeking of mildew) that I had to google him. I love that you described your encounter with him exactly the way that I would. I also love that he uses the same material every time he's out on the town.
If my blog can comfort just one other woman distressed after meeting Shaggy Steve, it will have served its purpose.

Labels: ,


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine