Amanda's MsAdventures
Friday, September 05, 2008
Amanda's MsAdventures
About Me

- Name: Amanda
- Location: New York, New York, United States
I'm Amanda of the MsAdventures. I started this blog to record my experiences as a shell-shocked, and then jaded, public school teacher in Harlem. After two years, I ran out of patience and one-liners and went into marketing. I write with my left hand and think with my right brain. I'm from Texas, but I live in New York City. I moved here after graduating from college with my family's blessing, some self-doubt, and a big dream. ***Love letters and tellings off are welcome at girlgriefdecade [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Previous Posts
- Last night, Junot Diaz said he would look for my b...
- Tourists, like buzzards, flock to Wall Street each...
- Republican National Convention coverage has really...
- Seems I'm a freak magnet. I headed to Summerstage...
- Today was the first day of school in NYC. I woke ...
- I started the weekend with more funk than James Br...
- Can you see this picture?I'm getting complaints th...
- Remember those excuse notes that parents have to w...
- To get his mind off of plane crashes, I start aski...
- Jeffrey's flying to Los Angeles next week to spend...



<< Home