Amanda's MsAdventures
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Amanda's MsAdventures
About Me

- Name: Amanda
- Location: New York, New York, United States
I'm Amanda of the MsAdventures. I started this blog to record my experiences as a shell-shocked, and then jaded, public school teacher in Harlem. After two years, I ran out of patience and one-liners and went into marketing. I write with my left hand and think with my right brain. I'm from Texas, but I live in New York City. I moved here after graduating from college with my family's blessing, some self-doubt, and a big dream. ***Love letters and tellings off are welcome at girlgriefdecade [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Previous Posts
- Over the summer, I was reading a newspaper at a su...
- Me: Yeah, like a black comedy.Khoudia: A BLACK com...
- On An Occasional, Apparently Recurring, Grammatica...
- I'd been waiting for this day since I was a buck-t...
- Happy New Year!Today has been the grayest, drearie...
- In light of recent conversations, I think back to ...
- *I often find myself trying to paraphrase this poe...
- Home is where the heart is and the dog and the emb...
- "I wonder if I could get away with fixing my hair ...


<< Home