My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I'm feeling the dementia kicking in early. A message from someone who supposedly knew me when I wore a locker key on a fluorescent green lanyard around my neck and corrected everyone's grammar in a sniveling, completely unironic way:
"wat it do amanda u may not remember me but i went to junior high and elementry wit u back in odem....i moved to houston at the end of 6th grade i got the year book still from that year cause my tias graduated that year.....u look good and i cant tell its u from your face still cute.......anywayz hit me up check out my page see if u member me aight laterz mami"
And now homeslice is talking to me like I'm a cool kid? Huh?

Any other former classmates reading this? Reveal thyselves!

Labels: ,


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine