My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Outside of the school where I work, a movie is being filmed. It's set in the 1970's, so old cars line the streets. A catering company has set up tents on the other side of the playground fence. If Denzel Washington actually came out of his trailer to get his own plate, he could assist in the rescue of a stray ball. He'd be right there.

Today a student asked me if I'd help him pick out his next book. He made an appointment. Monday. Reading class. Be there. "Anytime, Steven," I said. "I work here." Another student rushed into class wanting to get right down to the reading assessment I started doing on her yesterday. She could be the enthusiastic kid in the cheesy promotional video for the assessment program. I said that very thing to her teasingly and she said, "Really?!"

Awww! Who taught these kids to be so lovable? "I can't give you the job," I admitted. "But maybe Denzel down the street could pull some strings?"


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine