Amanda's MsAdventures
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Amanda's MsAdventures
About Me

- Name: Amanda
- Location: New York, New York, United States
I'm Amanda of the MsAdventures. I started this blog to record my experiences as a shell-shocked, and then jaded, public school teacher in Harlem. After two years, I ran out of patience and one-liners and went into marketing. I write with my left hand and think with my right brain. I'm from Texas, but I live in New York City. I moved here after graduating from college with my family's blessing, some self-doubt, and a big dream. ***Love letters and tellings off are welcome at girlgriefdecade [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Previous Posts
- Ten Completely Random Items For Your Consideration...
- Time springs up behind me, puts its sweaty (clock)...
- Blah. After a weekend away from the computer, I h...
- Nothing has tested the strength of so many relatio...
- I've been running around since yesterday trying to...
- Between leaving Austin and moving to New York last...
- Hello, Jim Crow. How do you do, honkey? I'm all ...
- A few days ago, I read Overheard in New York: Conv...
- When I was a kid, I used to stand up too quickly a...
- On Saturday, Cade and I ventured to the Fort Green...






<< Home