My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I'm going to a wedding in Pennsylvania in two weeks, and I have no idea what one wears to summer weddings. I know I shouldn't wear black or white, but what are the other rules? Do I have to wear a floral print dress? (Please say no, please say no).

I talked to my younger sister, Megan, because she has a closet I enjoy raiding. She also went to a wedding a few months ago, so I thought she'd know. She instantly volunteered to send me a package with the dress she wore, her shoes, and all the accessories I'd need. Now that's what I call service!

Then she said she'd kill me if I messed it up. You've got a deal, Megan.

Megan in the dress I'll be wearing. "Isn't she lovely? Isn't she special?"


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine