Amanda's MsAdventures
Saturday, July 15, 2006
Amanda's MsAdventures
About Me

- Name: Amanda
- Location: New York, New York, United States
I'm Amanda of the MsAdventures. I started this blog to record my experiences as a shell-shocked, and then jaded, public school teacher in Harlem. After two years, I ran out of patience and one-liners and went into marketing. I write with my left hand and think with my right brain. I'm from Texas, but I live in New York City. I moved here after graduating from college with my family's blessing, some self-doubt, and a big dream. ***Love letters and tellings off are welcome at girlgriefdecade [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Previous Posts
- And now back to our regularly scheduled program......
- SURPRISE!I've moved since my last post, gaining sq...
- *All the hubbub of my apartment hunt and kill has ...
- Yesterday was my last day at I.S. 666. It was ted...
- Rate-A-Concert/Rate-A-WeekendArtist(s): O.A.R. and...
- Pretty in PA
- "Much too much is just right. It is exactly what ...
- It's been a week since I was horribly ill with a t...
- Another lovely weekend in Pennsylvania. Three mo'...
- Ten Things NOT To Do In NYC This Summer10) Don't f...




<< Home