
10 Things You Can Get Me For My 23rd Birthday (May 24th)10. A quesadilla maker. [Insert fecadilla joke here].
9. A green canvas bag from The Strand.
8. Coco Mademoiselle perfume by Chanel.
7. A trip to the reupholsterer for my salvaged chair.
6. A Learning Annex course. Yes, I do want to take that course on starting a t-shirt line or maybe trademarking my ideas or maybe belly dancing.
5. A gym membership. I don't mean anything extravagant, like Equinox. I'd like to be able to use machines, take some classes when I feel like it, and have access to a sauna.
4. The book Dorothy Parker's Elbow: Tattoos on Writers, Writers on Tattoos edited by Kim Addonizio and Cheryl Dumesnil. I live for this stuff!
3. The book This American Life: Lies Sissies & Fiascoes edited by Ira Glass.
2. A subscription to the Sunday New York Times. The whole week would be fabulous, too. I just know by Thursday I'd be up to my knees in clippings I've yet to read and file.
1. A subscription to New York Magazine and/or The New Yorker.


<< Home