Amanda's MsAdventures
Monday, October 24, 2005
Amanda's MsAdventures
About Me

- Name: Amanda
- Location: New York, New York, United States
I'm Amanda of the MsAdventures. I started this blog to record my experiences as a shell-shocked, and then jaded, public school teacher in Harlem. After two years, I ran out of patience and one-liners and went into marketing. I write with my left hand and think with my right brain. I'm from Texas, but I live in New York City. I moved here after graduating from college with my family's blessing, some self-doubt, and a big dream. ***Love letters and tellings off are welcome at girlgriefdecade [at] yahoo [dot] com.
Previous Posts
- I knew teaching at an inner-city middle school in ...
- My employment luck has continued. You know that I...
- Don't hate me because I'm thrifty.Hate me because ...
- I've spent the last few days devouring Prep by Cur...
- I got home after walking around in the rain and co...
- Tomorrow I'm planning on buying my mom's birthday ...
- Sam was in Idaho last weekend for his sister's wed...
- Someday when Sam writes a James Patterson-esque mu...
- It's an emo kid's dream tonight. The chill of the...
- As seen on Thursdays: These are my "I Have Three P...



<< Home