My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, click
http://www.noisiestpassenger.com
and update your bookmarks.

Amanda's MsAdventures

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Yesterday: I went to bed really late, because I was working on teaching materials and reading. Plus, Chen and I were talking about Bush and hurricane relief, etc.

Today: I woke up repeatedly and finally got out of bed at 10. I blogged and read until Chen and I had pizza. I walked to my branch of the NYPL and found that they are closed the entire weekend. To compensate for my Augusten Burroughs postponement, I went to Kim's and rented Hoop Dreams and the Columbia University Film Festival dvd. My daily visit to the fruit stand. That's an intentional fragment. I went back to the apartment to drop off all my library books, my dvds, and my nectarines. I thought about getting a cheap haircut, but I'm going to go ahead and try to be a hair model for Aveda or Tigi, so I can get a free haircut next week. Let's see...I walked all the way to Lincoln Center. That's about 43 blocks, which sounds impressive, but isn't so hard in such beautiful weather. Besides, I made lots of pit stops at clothing and shoe stores. Tonight I will finish typing this boring entry, make a resurrected entry, probably go to Duane Reade to buy a bag of Doritos (if I succumb to my craving, which I tend to do), and watch Hoop Dreams.

Tomorrow: Chen and I are headed to the Garden State for a Labor Day barbeque. I'm actually really excited, because I've see New Jersey across the Hudson and I've flown to Newark once, but I instinctively feel excited when I think of seeing another state. Never mind that it's a half hour away; that's why I want to go. The proximity blows my mind. Texas is such a mammoth place to grow up in. I can't fathom that there are people who live in one state and drive everyday to work in another. Madness.

Labels:


Daily Thoughts & fun cool stuff
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine